Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Online Lesson Plans

I have always thought about using online lesson plans. The one thing that stands in my way is my own little pride issue. I sometimes just don't like the idea of borrowing someone else's idea in terms of what or how I am going to instruct my students. For this reason, I use online lesson plans for two real reasons. First, I use them as a fall back for times when I am having a lot of difficulty in making a lesson plan for a particular class for time or content issues. Second, I use online lesson plans when they are either THAT good, or are geared towards intructional tech. in the classroom. Therefore, under these circumstances, I use online lesson plans sparingly but in good context.

The assignment that we are going through seems to be a very good idea in order to instruct teachers and administrators how to plan lessons, as well as provide ideas for the instruction of students in a classroom setting. The use of online sources, especially in terms of primary resources, created a great connection to the classroom via the use of online lesson plans that aim at using these ideals.

No comments: